Lucerne (Alfalfa ) Hay
2.5 kg bagged , compressed Biscuit of hay
• Lucerne helps prevent infections and problems with the immune system.
• Lucerne supports natural teeth wear Lucerne is great used for young and nourishing growing rabbits and nursing mums or buns needing a bit more condition..
• Fully digestible proteins. ...so can be fattening if given too much
• Roughage for rabits and rodents.
• Alfalfa, or lucerne, is a rich source of calcium, protein and fiber for bunnies and in general it’s more enjoyable to them than Meadow or Timothy grass hays.
• provides high energy levels and it’s a good overall source of minerals and vitamins.
• as with any feed and treats moderation is the key as
Lucerne is high in calcium so fed as a treat to adult buns .
*** bunny is prone to kidney stones its not advisable to feed even as a treat.***